Here is a guide how to exclude your visits from GA (Google Analytics) statistics with help of cookies. If you have static IP address you can learn how to exclude your IP address in google analytics by clicking this link. In linked article you can also find do you have static or dynamic IP address.
This tutorial for excluding your visits in GA is simpler than most other tutorials you can find on Internet about same topic. Main goal of this article is to help blogger users to count off their visits from GA records.
Exclude your own traffic from GA records with cookies
- First go to web page you track with Google Analytics
- copy code below and paste this code in address bar of you browser (don't forget to click enter)
- With this line of code in browser address bar you will create cookie for visited site with content "DoNotCount" or other if you change colored text. If you want to check created cookie visit my article Check cookies on my computer
- now you need to create filter
- In your Google Analytics click Edit
- Click Add filter in the Filters Applied to Profile box
- now you need to wait few days and GA (Google analytics) will no more count your visits. This guide was tested on my blog and it works.