Recently google announcements 7 new dynamic views. Dynamic views offer users enhanced browsing experience. Dynamic views are build on latest web technology (AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3). In short it looks great, take a look at my blog using sidebar dynamic view. This link will lead you to sidebar view.You can easily try 6 other dynamic view styles, just choose from menu at the top of opened page. So far so good ...
Where are gadgets in dynamic views?
AdSense exists in dynamic views but blogger owner can't control where will ads be showed.
To setup blogger dynamic views go to Design --> Template Designer and chose your favorite dynamic template.
Dynamic views and old blogger side by side
In my case there are two facts:
- I like blogger dynamic views
- I want to keep gadgets
You can see any blogger blog in dynamic view if you type web address in this format: http://[BloggerName].blogspot.com/view/[TypeOfView].
For example to see this blog in sidebar view you should type this address: http://interestingwebs.blogspot.com/view/sidebar
Another example for googleblog.blogspot.com in magazine view should be: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/view/magazine.
For [TypeOfView] use one of blogger dynamic views.
Type of blogger dynamic views
- Classic: A minimalist template. All posts are in one page. Older entries will continuously load as visitor scrolls down
- Flipcard: Photos are grouped on the page. When the reader hovers the mouse over the pictures, it will flip and display the corresponding post title and date
- Magazine: A elegant editorial style, posts with one image and extract of article
- Mosaic: A mosaic mix of different sized images and text
- Sidebar: An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing
- Snapshot: A panoramic view of your images
- Timeslide: A horizontal view of your posts ordered by time