This is search for DoFollow blogs (PR 4 and higher):
How to use DoFollow finder
Let's say you just write a nice article about methods for increasing number of visitors on blog and want to boost Page Rank of your article. To do that you can go on this page and type some search term connected to written article like "more traffic". When you click Search button you will get a list of result pages. All result pages are from DoFollow blogs with high PR. You can leave comments on result pages and this will have postitive impact on your PageRank.
- Steps to find DoFollow article with high PR about specific topic in blogging niche:
- First go to this page http://interestingwebs.blogspot.com/2011/10/find-dofollow-blog-article-with-high-pr.html
- enter keywords for specific topic and click search
- in Google custom search find and choose the best result:
- enter your comment and you have new dofollow link to boost your PageRank
For those who want to create own custom Google search follow the link.
What is DoFollow blog?
DoFollow link is the opposite of NoFollow - it's a link that can be followed by search engines. DoFollow blog is a blog which have nofollow links in comment section. So when visitors leave comments on DoFollow blog, links to visitors blogs without NoFollow attribute remain in comment section od DoFollow blog. It is important to say that most blogs automatically mark comment links as nofollow, most of blogs are NoFollow. If link is NoFollow there is no PR gain from that link for linked page. Opposite if link is DoFollow (it is not NoFollow) linked page have PR gain from link.